Friday 9 January 2009

BREAKING NEWS! - Go, Go, Go To UNIQLO


I LOVE UNIQLO! The material washes well (trust Japanese quality control), the lines are stylish, very practical and so easy to mix and match. I have at least 10 of their items which rank amongst my favourites in my current wardrobe. From their foldable zip bags (great for carrying your shopping) to their basic, easy-to-match blouses and camisoles to even their amazing body shaping “keep-it-all-in” pants (which I recently discovered only in their Tokyo store), I am a devotee to this brand.

My favourite fact about UNIQLO is that this brand does not emblazon its logo loudly on every possible surface. Instead, each UNIQLO logo is nearly invisible, tucked away inside the garment. Unobtrusively understated and oh so practical! Now that I live in Hong Kong, I find myself a regular at their store which is almost always packed because they sell a wide selection of stylish, high quality, affordable basics.

Well, the good news is that UNIQLO makes its debut in Singapore with an 8,700- square-feet outlet at Tampines 1 on 9 April!!! It will carry the latest lines for Men’s, Women’s and Kid’s collections in a refreshing array of colours. Now that’s worth venturing out to! Their second outlet opens at ION Orchard in early June.

Available at:
Tampines 1 (opens 9 April), a new mall at Tampines Regional Centre next to the Bus Interchange and Tampines MRT station; and ION Orchard (slated to open early June). Store details for two locations to be finalised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Simply Fabulicious Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada