Thursday 19 August 2010

Buys - Juicy Couture 'Back to School' Haul



My apartment in Hong Kong is right on top of a huge mall and it does not help that I am tempted each day by the likes of Juicy Couture, Club Monaco, Joyce and the Manolo Blahnik store every time I step  out for an errand. 


Suffice to say that I took a quick peek into what I call 'the Palace of Pink' last week to oogle at their 'Back to School' new collection of funky stationery, bags and book binders that would make Paris Hilton look pale. 







And I have to conclude that they make wonderful Christmas presents so if you are in the mood to stock up, take your pick from these lovelies. Perfect for the teeny in your life or the office mate that has not quite outgrown pelican pink! 

- Elaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Simply Fabulicious Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada