Thursday 12 February 2009

Dare to Risque It?


Don’t know what to get for your man? How about giving him a sizzling, nude photo of yourself - done professionally, of course. Not a bad little project for VD day, isn’t it? And we found the perfect place to do it – Fen Fotography. Look at the pics - whoever thought naughty could be so tasteful? Take heart – the photographer is a lady. She does the gamut of nude styles, from naughty but nice to wicked fetish pix. 


And she assures us that we don’t all have to be model perfect to look good for the camera. “I haven't seen a woman without stretch marks, cellulite, flab or sagging breasts. No woman is perfect, but I do my very best to make my clients look as beautiful as I can in my art nudes. I'm a woman and I have insecurities about my body too, but with my talent, I'm able to make myself as perfect as I can be.” (One of these photographs featured is her self-portrait…but we won’t tell you which one!) 

“All I can say to the ladies out there who have thought of doing nudes is: the human body is akin to a fruit - plump, succulent and vibrant in its prime. But it'll dry, shrivel and fade in time. Beauty and youth doesn't last forever. Immortalising your current assets in photos is the least you can do for your older, wrinkler and appreciative self, 30 years down the road.” Hmmm – maybe I might…?

Sessions start from $200 for an hour for portraits, $400 an hour for nude shots or $500 for fetish shots (bring your own whip and chains, please) up to $800 for two hours. These include 10-20 high res, edited images on CD, and for the month of February, promotion rates and additional perks – like 4R prints and couple shots - are included. Hands up, anyone? 

To book sessions:
Email: fen@fenfotography.com 
Or log onto www.fenfotography.com for details

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Simply Fabulicious Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada